Mercury Holidays is a travel company based in Sevenoaks providing award-winning holidays for 40 years. We're currently undergoing an internal transformation focusing on customer centricity and data-driven marketing to create a leading digital platform. We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to plan, implement and execute our customer communications strategy.
What you'll be doing
The CRM Manager will be responsible for growing and supporting the Mercury holidays’ business through the development of campaigns executed primarily via email (both Broadcast campaign & Trigger based), but also in coordination and collaboration with other media, including but not limited to social, display, direct mail and onsite campaigns. Along with providing detailed reports on campaign performance with actionable insights, develop and own the test and learn agenda and propose/refine audience segments in collaboration with analytics. Champion the customer experience in the execution of campaigns that supports the business objectives to acquire, retain and grow the loyalty and value of our customers.
- Responsible for the Broadcast & Trigger email strategy and management of campaigns from inception to completion.
- Develop and build strategies for email test plans and segmentation
- Responsible for collaborating with product and our content teams to scope email themes/needs and for all email production in conjunction with in house creative team
- Responsible for proofing and routing creative for approvals
- Manage email execution and implementation with in-house and third party resources.
- Work with analytics team to improve and expand email channel reporting and deliver analysis of campaigns and initiatives with actionable recommendations to continually evolve and optimise the program.
- Support customer lifecycle campaigns from inception to execution with continuous optimisation for improvement
- Collaborate with the other digital teams to provide a seamless customer journey when driving traffic to the site for a cohesive experience and messaging.
- Partner with channel stakeholders to develop seamless campaigns that leverages email to contribute to all consumer touchpoints across media, direct mail, and online.
What we’re looking for
- 2 years’ direct & digital marketing including CRM experience in a B2C environment, preferably in the travel industry (but not essential).
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferable, if not experience in other CRM/ESP applications including production of automated, multi-step programs
- Experience using litmus or other email testing programs and building responsive email templates
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management
- Knowledge and understanding of data and production processes
- Great communications skills, both written and verbal
- Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally
What you will get
- Team building events
- Discounted Travel
- Christmas Party
- Occasional Pizza Fridays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Remote working options available
- 20 days holiday allowance plus national/bank holidays